Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP)
Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) govern complaints of discrimination, harassment, violence, intimidation, and bullying on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion color, or mental or physical disability or on a person’s association with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics in any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance.
The UCP is also used when addressing complaints alleging failure to comply with state and/or federal laws in Career Technical Education, Child Care and Development Programs including state preschool, Consolidated Categorical Programs, Foster and Homeless Youth, Local Control Funding Formula and Local Control Accountability Plans, Nutrition Services – USDA Civil Rights, Special Education, and Tobacco-Use Prevention Education Program. The UCP Form is available at Marin County Office of Education – office of the Deputy Superintendent, Human Resource department, as well as in the main office of Marin’s Community School.
- BP1501: Uniform Complaint Procedures
- AR1501: Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Uniform Complaint Annual Notice 2019-2020
- Notificación Anual de Procedimientos Uniformes de Quejas 2019-2020
- Marin County Office of Education Uniform Complaint Form
- Formulario de Queja Uniforme (Unfiorm Complaint Form – Spanish)